Channel Video is Out!!!

Hi all!  I am happy to announce that as of today I have just completed two intro videos for Dragon's Armory, please check them out. Also, I am proud to announce that in conjunction with my regular postings on this blog, I will also be uploading full length Youtube videos as well.


 

It will take a good amount of work, but as of now I am happy to inform I have already bought the necessary equipment (Podcast microphone and the video editing softwares.) If you like what you see and love to read my blogs, please consider supporting me on Patreon. Any help is greatly appreciated. Stay tuned my friends- it will be insanely great. 


Thank you to my Patrons who has contributed $10 and above: 
You helped make this happen!

➢ ☯ Stephen D Rynerson
➢ ☯ SRS (Mr. U)

Comments